Thursday, February 28, 2013

Going wine free.

I am not going to lie, I do enjoy a glass of wine every now or then...or most nights watching tv.

After hitting the 2 month mark of being vegan, I have decided to step the healthy thing up a notch. I am going to try and not drink booze for the entire month of March. I want to see if my skin tone gets better, if I lose a bit more belly fat and overall if I just feel better.

A minor problem I am having.... what am I going to drink instead? I love getting into my sweats.sitting down to my favorite show with a glass of wine in hand. or turning on the hockey game and grabbing a beer. Water or tea just isn't going to cut it.. I need something a bit more fun!

I am not going to say that this will be easy.. or even if I will complete it but I am going to try really hard to get through March with no alcohol touching these lip!

Totally unrelated but this video is so freakin cute!

Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros-That`s what`s up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive